The health and safety of contractors while working on construction sites is paramount if workers and members of the public are to remain safe. Steel Erectors aim to limit risk by planning each build carefully to carry out as much pre-engineering and assembly work off-site as possible. During the on-site erection stage, we operate strict health and safety measures to ensure contractors remain safe and the work is completed without delay.
Health & Safety at work practices
- Projects are planned so that we can carry out as much pre-engineering and assembly work off-site as possible.
- All contractors are CCNSG safety passport trained to work on construction sites and are issued with appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- All contractors hold recognised industry qualifications in the design, fabrication and erection of steel frames.
- We supply safety nets, signs and edge barriers to protect workers.
- Safe steel erection from a company you can trust
At Steel Erectors we manage the entire steel frame construction process from start to finish.
Each project is managed from a safety-first standpoint. We only use qualified contractors and plan each project to limit the amount of on-site construction required. Before work beginning on-site we will carry out a full health and safety assessment to ensure workers and members of the public are kept safe.
Get in touch
So don’t endanger the safety of your workers or risk damaging your reputation by using a company which puts profits before safety. At Steel Erectors we never compromise the safety of workers or members of the public. For more information about our steel erection services or to obtain a FREE quote for your next project.